Tetbury Station

Tetbury Goods Shed

Tetbury Engine Shed

Rodmarton Platform

Jackaments Bottom for Kemble aerodrome

Culkerton station and goods shed

Perhaps the most famous stations on the line. The halt was built in February 1959 to serve the local public house.

Churches Hill Halt on the Tetbury Branch opened 2nd Feburary 1959 with the advent of the diesel railbus.

CGWU contents